all guns, open fire!

Don't starve is an amazing game. Players use their experience to straggle in a dangerous world full of science and magic. But I found it little unbalanced here: we can summon fire, ice, lighting and other element attack, which is very cool I have to say, but we don’t have a single weapon or tool powered by advanced technology.

I have a few ideas which fits the theme of this game.

Gun powder? Why not guns. But our role in the game are not weapon experts. Not like the modern guns, we can only build the very ancient one.

New objects class: GUNS

+guns can be crafted, but we have to unlock it through high level of science machine. The blacksmith as an example

+guns need time to rearm after each shot, we need to add the gun powder first, then bullet, from the front of barrel. It take times!

+when guns getting wet, it can no longer be fired, we have to replace the wet gun powder with the dry one in order to make it fire again.

+when guns get over heat (in summer maybe), it will explode of it is armed. Is that called  discharge accidentally?

Whatever class guns: tools

{

Float RearmTime;

Int NumOfBarrel;

Int Damageindex;

Int shottingrange;

Bullet CompatibleBullet;

Private Boolean gettingoverheat(t){}

Private Boolean Rearm(){}

Private Boolean gettingwet(m){}

}

Whatever class bullet: material

{

Int nums;

Int damages;

Private void crafted();

}

Guns shotgun, pistol, snipe gun = new guns(,,,).

if you support my idea or have your idea of guns too, reply this topic, make it to the top, and let the developers see it.

poor Engish~~ 

Don't starve is an amazing game. Players use their experience to straggle in a dangerous world full of science and magic. But I found it little unbalanced here: we can summon fire, ice, lighting and other element attack, which is very cool I have to say, but we don’t have a single weapon or tool powered by advanced technology.

I have a few ideas which fits the theme of this game.

Gun powder? Why not guns. But our role in the game are not weapon experts. Not like the modern guns, we can only build the very ancient one.

New objects class: GUNS

+guns can be crafted, but we have to unlock it through high level of science machine. The blacksmith as an example

+guns need time to rearm after each shot, we need to add the gun powder first, then bullet, from the front of barrel. It take times!

+when guns getting wet, it can no longer be fired, we have to replace the wet gun powder with the dry one in order to make it fire again.

+when guns get over heat (in summer maybe), it will explode of it is armed. Is that called  discharge accidentally?

Whatever class guns: tools

{

Float RearmTime;

Int NumOfBarrel;

Int Damageindex;

Int shottingrange;

Bullet CompatibleBullet;

Private Boolean gettingoverheat(t){}

Private Boolean Rearm(){}

Private Boolean gettingwet(m){}

}

Whatever class bullet: material

{

Int nums;

Int damages;

Private void crafted();

}

Guns shotgun, pistol, snipe gun = new guns(,,,).

if you support my idea or have your idea of guns too, reply this topic, make it to the top, and let the developers see it.

poor Engish~~ 

tumblr_mkffanWU611rgssfko1_400.gif

Go play DayZ or some survival game with guns.

I would support this, I've had the idea myself, but it should be limited to a old fashioned blunderbuss, you know for high damage to a single target in exchange for lots of resources.

I would support this, I've had the idea myself, but it should be limited to a old fashioned blunderbuss, you know for high damage to a single target in exchange for lots of resources.

Archived