Dehm AHRTZ four-emz

Since my computer wont connect to the internet, there prolly wont be art for a while, but im working on an animation thing about Wendy and Abigail, and gonna warn you now, its to a fiw song. But it fits, and its a fun song. Its in the story-boarding stages, and still working on how to show you, but you can see the wip when thats done, or if the internet continues to dumb, ill just have to complete it and show you then. Sorry!

• Like 1

Since my computer wont connect to the internet, there prolly wont be art for a while, but im working on an animation thing about Wendy and Abigail, and gonna warn you now, its to a fiw song. But it fits, and its a fun song. Its in the story-boarding stages, and still working on how to show you, but you can see the wip when thats done, or if the internet continues to dumb, ill just have to complete it and show you then. Sorry!

awww, ok...

Its Maxwell Monday, and even though i can't put pics up here directly,(since putting up pics in mobile is literally the worst) i can fill out some Hugs4Max stuff on colors!3D if any of you have that. Or on tumblr since its way easier to put pics up on mobile there. My compy is still busted tho, but i think i nearly have whatever is wrong with it found.

And since i missed confessions for both Secret Crush Sundays, i will now reveal my DS crush

Maxwell

• Like 1

Draw a banner that i can use for my youtube channel! have it say "Adam ET" (it's what i go by theese Days (if onl klei let me change my username here))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KImkVAQ0Gg

i SHALL

ONCE I KNOW THE #X# RATIO OF IT

but for now terrible jpeg image instead of png because i was too tired to realize thats what i had done

;______________;

so blurry

post-261753-0-18923700-1427266080_thumb.

Why do I post things at 2am?

all the time?

because I have a messed schedual and I need a job

Someone teach me how to get a job with no experience

or I guess

Ask me to draw for you

I will take your $1s too

I need a sammich

anyway

heres some more art

cause im so excited to have my compy working again

and today

is Webber Wednesday

request something webber related

post-261753-0-25218700-1427275925_thumb.

• Like 1

*CRASHES IN HERE AT TOP SPEEDS*

GUESS WHO GOT A JOB AND A SODA AND HAS BEEN PLAYING DS ALL DAY HOW ABOUT I GET SOME REQUESTS WHILE IM BUSY NOT WORKING ON MY COMIC

AHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAH

YOU'RE ALIVE!!!

Request... uh...

Webber shyly offering Wendy a handful of flowers and she just has her same ol' emo expression? kthx