RoG Tooth Traps & Houndius Shootius

I wanted to make an area for killing hounds & giants and just had a couple questions:

1. Do hell hounds set tooth traps on fire?
  2. Do hell hounds set the houndius shootius on fire?
  3. When the Bearger does his stomping attack, does that uproot tooth traps?
  4. When the Bearger does his stomping attack, does that destroy the houndius shootius?
  5. Does the Dragonfly set tooth traps on fire?
  6. Does the Dragonfly set the houndius shootius on fire?

Thank you in advanced for anyone who answers my questions.  :joyous:

Haven't seen if Sparky can burn the Shootius yet. The other Giant area attacks can damage/ruin structures, but TT's only get triggered if walked on, not damaged by targeted or ranged attacks by enemies.

Pity sparky can't feel the TT love, but that's what Swamps are for if you are not fully equipped yet. Also, want to see if a Fling-O-matic will hurt Sparky as well. 

Traps can't be set on fire. Houndius shootius can't be set on fire, houndius shootius is essentially a mob not a structure so it can't be destroyed by the bearger or deerclops's stomping but it has 1000 health so it can still be destroyed after a few hits by whatever is attacking it.

If you're gonna build a big area of destroying enemies, I'd suggest you put a 1000 tooth traps around and put your houndius shootiuses near the centre of the circle (circle is the best way to make all this) cause I put Houndius shootius outside of the tooth traps and it got killed by the deerclops. Now I can only make two more, but one day I'll move to the next world and make 5 Houndius shootius.

Archived