Just finished exploring my world...

clicked on a rock, got face slammed by a tallbird. Literally.

Ohk, ignoring my sad story, a couple of things.

First, the maps are a lot smaller and all the islands are connected now. That's cool and everything BUT

I had one beehive. One goddamn beehive.

ONE.

I was exploring that entire place searching for another >.< this. is. not. fair.

I want my beehives back >: (

I find that to be part of the survivalist fun. You could be doing great, getting everything perfect and set up, head out to find an important resource... and nothing. Next thing you know, you're slowly running out of supplies, watching your character and your world die in small increments until there's nothing left but a barren landscape and a man stuffed with berries and Stuffed Eggplant, waiting for the hounds to creep out of the shadows and finish off he who was been dead inside for weeks now.

I've almost explored my world too. There are a few dark spots there, but nothing too surprising I imagine. I've survived for 60 days, got a meat effigy... Should I kill myself? I've just unlocked one extra character, The Firestarter. If I die I'm sure I'll get the third one at least. Not much to do anymore, not much challenge.

I've almost explored my world too. There are a few dark spots there, but nothing too surprising I imagine. I've survived for 60 days, got a meat effigy... Should I kill myself? I've just unlocked one extra character, The Firestarter. If I die I'm sure I'll get the third one at least. Not much to do anymore, not much challenge.

shhh, I haven't even made it to day 20 (mainly cause I suck at getting meat effigy's). I'd survive as long as you can, there's more then the third character to unlock.