Anyone else received a blind figure thats was ALREADY OPENED?

blehanto

Just wondering I got my very first Don't Starve figure today in the mail and noticed that the bag was already opened from the bottom. Whoever opened it crumpled the opening and shoved the figure upside down. 

I'm pretty pissed about it actually - the fun and surprise of paying for a BLIND figure is gone :/ 

Just wondering I got my very first Don't Starve figure today in the mail and noticed that the bag was already opened from the bottom. Whoever opened it crumpled the opening and shoved the figure upside down. 

I'm pretty pissed about it actually - the fun and surprise of paying for a BLIND figure is gone :/ 

Heya, I'm sorry to hear about that... Check your email; I had talked with ESC and have sent you information on what we can do to help!

Heya, I'm sorry to hear about that... Check your email; I had talked with ESC and have sent you information on what we can do to help!

Hey thank you so much for the great customer service. I got a quick response and had things worked out. We'll be happily purchasing more in the future. Cant wait for the chester and for Dont Starve Together :> 

Hey thank you so much for the great customer service. I got a quick response and had things worked out. We'll be happily purchasing more in the future. Cant wait for the chester and for Dont Starve Together :> 

Happy to have been able to help @blehanto! Oh and the Chester Plush should be up on the Klei Store after our KickStarter backers have received their rewards. 

If you're interested, feel free to sign up to our Klei Store Newsletter and we'll keep you updated on new and cool merch coming to the store (including Chester)!

Archived