Fanart that I hopefully keep updating

Yeah, I definitely tend to fall off the wagon for drawing very quickly because I hit blocks often. But maybe with a thread I'll sort of stay on top of it?

Anyway I'm pretty new to Don't Starve. I've been interested in it for a while but I never got around to playing it. A friend bought it for me last week though and I'm obviously already pretty hooked, so I did a bit of art for it and thought might as well post since I'd made an account on here (for a different reason).

Webber with a magnificent beard

tumblr_n7rl0lCm1G1qfyojpo1_500.png

Some cuter Webbers, for contrast

tumblr_n7rofron0A1qfyojpo1_500.png

Wickerbottom having a chill time

tumblr_n7rofron0A1qfyojpo4_400.png

And then two of my original characters that I successfully modded into the game

tumblr_n7rofron0A1qfyojpo2_1280.png

tumblr_n7rofron0A1qfyojpo3_1280.png

I have one more original character I want to mod in, but other than that I'll probably just be posting canon DS stuff here, assuming I keep on top of it

((also unrelated but sort of related because I really want to ~*express myself*~ and I can't without an icon: is it normal to have your ability to edit your profile/settings locked? Was there supposed to be some sort of verification email sent?))

• Like 8

Webber made parts of my body get goosebumps where I didn't think they could get goosebumps.

((also unrelated but sort of related because I really want to ~*express myself*~ and I can't without an icon: is it normal to have your ability to edit your profile/settings locked? Was there supposed to be some sort of verification email sent?))

As for that I think some profile settings are locked until said profile reaches a certain number of posts, I  assume they do this to prevent spamming to some degree.

• Haha 1

Krampus look very cool,awesome art,can you draw some wilson please? ;)

Thank you! I was planning on drawing Wilson soon so keep checkin back this week and that pic might be here.

Do you take requests?

Hm... it depends on what the request is really since I normally just do commissions but if it's along the lines of something I'd end up drawing anyway I could be swayed