customizable characters!

hello, thank people who work in Don't Starve , thank you very much for entertain us for hours of divergence with this great game, my suggestion is that the game lacks a little more customization to the player and it would be great to. 

The following image I ise jeje :D

give us a way to modify our favorite characters to our liking. 

post-401708-0-58953200-1403749772_thumb.

hello, thank people who work in Don't Starve , thank you very much for entertain us for hours of divergence with this great game, my suggestion is that the game lacks a little more customization to the player and it would be great to give us a way to modify our favorite characters to our liking. 

The following image I ise jeje :grin:
give us a way to modify our favorite characters to our liking. 

at least change the color of clothing, that would be appreciated  
I'm new to this thing and already trolling me :loyal:   :happypigs:  :juggling:  :happypigs:

You can do that too! Just convert the files and open it up in your image editor of choice- save and convert back and voila!

Prefiero usuario Klei 'tiempo en la creación de obras de arte completamente nuevo para las nuevas criaturas, objetos y terreno, en lugar de volver a dibujar personajes viejos o hacer de sus artistas calcas.

amm should tell me what program you use ... 
because I have no idea and no youtube video or anything 

Archived