Should certain characters have a sanity aura?

For example, Webber, Maxwell, and Woodie in Beaver form should decrease sanity when any other character is nearby them. Not to mention that Abigail should creep out non-Wendy allies. maybe extra specific auras? (i.e. Willow would decrease Webber's sanity because spiders fear light/fire.)

I was think the same thing and Wes having a positive sanity aura and other characters providing benefits while around around other characters while having negative consequences

Example: Ms. Wickerbotton is a walking ancient pseudoscience station able to share her knowledge of her blueprinted items to other players while they're around her. But, she will share her insomnia effect on you if your around her.

(Can't quote for some reason, so, sorry lxmore.)

That's not exactly how insomnia works.

I do like the idea of Wickerbottom being a walking science machine though.

As for the actual question. Werebeaver probably should. I would figure someone would eventually get over webber though since he talks like a little kid and you would think the initial shock would be gone after talking for a few days/weeks/months.

I would like if every character provided a sanity boost like pigs (I like it since it would encourage cooperation rather than competition). If that happened, maybe those characters could give less than others.

It would be funny if Wes gave more though, since I don't see him being much more than a troll character in a multiplayer setting.

(Can't quote for some reason, so, sorry lxmore.)

That's not exactly how insomnia works.

I do like the idea of Wickerbottom being a walking science machine though.

As for the actual question. Werebeaver probably should. I would figure someone would eventually get over webber though since he talks like a little kid and you would think the initial shock would be gone after talking for a few days/weeks/months.

I would like if every character provided a sanity boost like pigs (I like it since it would encourage cooperation rather than competition). If that happened, maybe those characters could give less than others.

It would be funny if Wes gave more though, since I don't see him being much more than a troll character in a multiplayer setting.

No characters shouldn't have a sanity aura.  What there should be is a sanity bonus when in the vicinty of 1 or more players much in the same way with befriended pigs.  It would be a clever way to promote unity and working together while also providing the feeling of huddleing together next to the dying fire fearing for your lives that Charlie is lurking out in the dark just waiting to get you. 

Archived