Glommer and Chester

I was wondering if there would be the same number of glommers and chesters on the map as players i agree that 4 glommers is a bit op for sanity but i would love to have a chester for everybody that way nobody gets left out. 

Firstly, glommer needs only for fuel.  And he is useless in the campaigns. His place - to stand on the base. So one - more than enough.

Chesters - I think, it be more fun when we have only one chester.

Firstly, glommer needs only for fuel.  And he is useless in the campaigns. His place - to stand on the base. So one - more than enough.

Chesters - I think, it be more fun when we have only one chester.

Not everyone plays like that yknow.

I think one Chester is a good idea , I can imagine me playing with a friend and I just telling him I'm going to take Chester with me today I'm going to chop some trees and i need the extra space (I think me playing with some friends can easily share Chester every couple of days

One Chester per world would be great, Although, People would start turning against eachother Just to take chester. Once you've picked up the Eyebone, he can't be taken back. Even if he dies he will respawn. You can leave the eyebone at base, so Chester stays But then someone else would just take him. People would have to start building structures around the Eyebone just so Chester wouldn't get taken.

OMG DO YOU ALL REALISE THIS? THIS IS EPIC, THE GRAT WAR FOR CHESTER! since he is great at all times of the game there will be constant fight for him,using him for trades or even exchange for food, there will have to be a base just to protec him it is just awesome(srry bad inglish and caps y may hate me but i still love you all and yeah i am drunk)

Archived