Mod's don't work for me.

Hello, I'm posting this topic because I couldn't find any info about this issue anywhere else.

Mods that I download and install are not working.. Only some, like "Display Food Values" and "Amulet and Backpack slots" , but the amulet and backpack are out of place and I guess broken for me.

All of the mods say "Crashed", and when I enable them, they say "To be disabled"

So if any of you could help me I'd be very happy.

PS. I use the non-steam version, download mods from Klei. And I do know how to install them. I have Windows 7.

What game version do you use, in version number? Give a list of all mods that are not working, and ideally a brief description of each issue.

Always on Status - Crashed - To be disabled.   Can't enable it.

RPG HuD - To be disabled - Restart game since it needs to restart it when enabling - Still disabled, can't enable.

Backpack and Amulet slots - They work but they are out of place, out of the slot menu, I mean out of frame.

Minimap HUD - Crashed - To be disabled.   Can't enable it.

Smart crockpot - Crashed - To be disabled.   Can't enable it.

Ash fertilizer - Crashed - To be disabled.   Can't enable it.

I remember seeing something like the version number, I can be very wrong. But I don't know where to find it again.

I think it is Build # 100795 because my version is "Where theres a Wilson"

я русский помогите я устанавливою мод как в видео и у меня вылетает игра и потом удаляю мод и все равно Don't starve не включается приходится переустанавливать игру помогите пожалусто

The latest version is 110570. If you're not sure what version your on, press backspace at the main menu, the version number will show up in the lower left.

Make sure when you unzip the downloaded file that there isn't a folder inside of a folder. Winrar like to do that to me when I unzip to the desktop. It will also show up in the mods section but will not work. It'll come back as what you have. Another thing... Rpg HUD and backpack/amulet do the same thing. Rpg mod is the better of the 2, imo.

Archived