Giant Legion of Spiders

I don't know if there was post like this but I will ask anyway.

What if there would be 4 or more players playing as Webber? Wouldn't it be overpowered? Imagine that legion of spiders that would shortly spawn from each player's spiders egg. It could make game far too easy in my humble opinion, how it could be balanced? Because spawning horde of hounds is not a good way to solve the problem in my opinion...

post-403096-0-70905500-1402834321_thumb.

Based on this Poll, the majority want all unlocked characters in Don't Starve to be available in Don't Starve Together. Any characters we haven't unlocked yet can be unlocked through playing Don't Starve Together, which will also be available to use in Don't Starve. So if you have never played Don't Starve and it's your first time playing Don't Starve Together, the only character available is Wilson. I'm going off the poll.

If Klei decide to work off the results from the Poll, it clearly means many of us will be able to choose any character we want to play as in Don't Starve Together. To avoid scenarios like the one you mentioned for Webber, we shouldn't be allowed to use the same character as someone else. Basically there can never be more than one Webber, WX-78, Willow, Maxwell etc...in the same game.

The only character that this won't or shouldn't apply to is Wilson. Being the default class there is nothing exploitable about him, unless you count beard hair farming. Yay hundreds of Meat Effigy!

Archived