DLC - Journey to the Underworld

This is what I feel like the next DLC could be like. This does not mean it is going to be like this, or will relate to this, it is just what I want it to be like.

Don't Starve - Journey to the Underworld

-=Mobs=-

-A fiery orb called a Flameling

-A carnivorous plant called a Venus Fire Trap

-Small creatures made of lava that stand upright called Lava Monsters

-A demonic creature called an Underling

-A neutral mob called a Squawkatoo *Lays eggs and drops Drum Sticks

-A tamable mob called a Hellhound

-=Bosses=-

-A giant demon with wings. He can (obviously) fly. He would shoot fire at you and summon Underlings.

(Maybe you could unlock Wortox when you beat him)

-A larger Lava Monster that spawns in a massive lava pool. Shoots lava and sometimes splashes it around him.

At around 750 HP or so, he would enter a "rage" mode. During this rage mode, he will do more damage, summon more mobs, attack more frequently, but take more damage.

-=Items=-

-Fire Extinguisher- Puts out flaming mobs, and makes them do less damage

-Frost Stone- Keeps you cool in a hot place like the Underworld

-Throwing Rock- Allows you to stay a safe distance away from flaming mobs and still attack

Click this link to see Wortox along with some other characters - http://dont-starve-game.wikia.com/wiki/Unimplemented/Speculated_Characters

-A small demon called an 'Underling'

-=Bosses=-

-A skeletal creature with a robe that resembles Death. He would carry a scythe and he would slash at you with it.

For a special move he could slam it into the ground and end up summoning small skeletons possibly called 'Possessed Skeletons'.

-Another boss could be a demonic creature that looks like the Devil. He could shoot flames from his hands and use claws to scratch you. He could also (maybe) fly into the air and come crashing down to deal some major damage if you get hit.

And these aren't hell-bound? Pretty sure Wortox was not added due to the implications of his character.

Meh whatever, if you don't like the idea, don't complain. Just go annoy someone else. I think the idea is fine.

He's not "annoying you", he's expressing his reasons for disliking your suggestion.  If you can't take criticism, you really shouldn't be posting ideas.

And these aren't hell-bound? Pretty sure Wortox was not added due to the implications of his character.

Well, they even changed the old Magic Tab symbol. I put aside If I like or dislike the idea, I just think this setting wouldn't make it into an official DLC. Maybe some Modders have interest?

I prefer that team Klei make the lava caves with their ideas, only thing I liked is the idea that Wortox would fit in the environment of lava caves, the caves need creatures with fire, etc But Death with a scythe, I think you've seen much Billy and Mandy 

I prefer that team Klei make the lava caves with their ideas, only thing I liked is the idea that Wortox would fit in the environment of lava caves, the caves need creatures with fire, etc But Death with a scythe, I think you've seen much Billy and Mandy 

Yeah.  I'm one of the highest supporters of LAVA CAVES KASDGASIFISFSFSFYFFGs, but Hell?  It's just too out of place.  And worst of all, it might trigger cries of "Klei didn't put Heaven in their game, but they did but H-E-Double-hockeysticks!  **** WORSHIPERS!" or something like that.

Sí. Yo soy uno de los más altos partidarios de LAVA LAS CUEVAS KASDGASIFISFSFSFYFFGs, pero el infierno? Es simplemente demasiado fuera de lugar. Y lo peor de todo es que podría provocar gritos de "Klei no puso el Cielo en su juego, pero lo hicieron, pero! HE-dobles-hockeysticks **** ADORADORES!" o algo por el estilo.

Estoy de acuerdo, necesitamos cuevas lava, no un infierno

You're confusing lava caves with hell. Hell does not fit in with Don't Starve.

Actually, many games have other worldly hellish places (Minecraft for instance).  It is not referred to as hell.  I'm not sure how they could implement it.  Maybe in different areas in the cave where it could be actually light.  (Also satanists don't praise the christian ****.  It is a deity pagan god. Which happens to be named ****.I Just wanted to say that.I know you did not say anything about that) If they had a lava cave, it could give way to much more new light sources.)

Actually, many games have other worldly hellish places (Minecraft for instance).  It is not referred to as hell.  I'm not sure how they could implement it.  Maybe in different areas in the cave where it could be actually light.  (Also satanists don't praise the christian ****.  It is a deity pagan god. Which happens to be named ****.I Just wanted to say that.I know you did not say anything about that) If they had a lava cave, it could give way to much more new light sources.)

That is true, but we're not talking about other games. We're talking about Don't Starve. I'd rather not have to compare DS to other games here.

That is true, but we're not talking about other games. We're talking about Don't Starve. I'd rather not have to compare DS to other games here.

I see what you mean, but don't starve can pull off many things that other games could never do.  Meaning Don't starve could fit anything into the game.  Don't starve is a pesudo horror game, or it just disturbes people.  Having a lava area could create more lore in the game, and give more craftables, further expanding the chance of survival.  Most importantly, not all lava cave areas are hell, but are taken that way.  (Which angers me deeply.)

Archived