How to get Evil on PC?

Sogaple

I learned that to unlock Evil (character), i chawe to enter the modified version of the konami code in the Survival made select screen. I try, but it does not work. Maybe i do something wrong? Do i need to use the arrow keys or WSAD? Do i press join before entering the code or not? Please help.

Note that im using the PC wersion of Shank 2.

First you have to finish the game in Normal mode; then go to the character select screen in Survival mode and press Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right using your directional keys or WASD. That should unlock the Evil character.

I beat the game, i go to the Main Menu, i go to Survival Mode, i go to Online Quick Match, i create my own game (because nobody is playing online these days), i press Join and i press up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right. I usualy use WSAD for that.

Since inputting the code using WASD doesn't work, could you try using your directional keys on your keyboard to enter the code? if you're successful and when the code works, you'll hear a sound confirming that you've unlocked the Evil character.

Guys, I did it! For some weird reason, i had to plug in a controller for evill to appear. Than the normall procces, up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right , and hes there. Thanx guys!

That's great to hear @Sogaple! Thanks for giving us the steps you took to unlock it too. Enjoy the Evil character in survival mode!

Archived