Schatzy's Iron Man Challenge [REVIVE]

Well, I had made a forum back, called "Schatzy's Iron Man Challenge".

Don't Starve was still in it's very young state and had just come out for beta, and I issued this challenge. It didn't get much attention, but I'd like to bring it back up now that there are more people. If you think you're a god at Don't Starve, or if you claim it's got too easy, try my challenge.

Also, don't be shy to upload the series, I'll definitely watch ;)

Rules:
No berry farming
No meat effigies
No bee boxes
No farms
No amulets
No moving supplies with a shovel
No football helmets
No logsuits

Simply playing Wes doesn't force all this upon you, this is a SUPER challenge. Sure, Wes is hard and all but he doesn't have all this stuff. This makes it much more challenging. Hence, Iron Man challenge and not just, a challenge. Which would be Wes.

Well, I had made a forum back, called "Schatzy's Iron Man Challenge".

Don't Starve was still in it's very young state and had just come out for beta, and I issued this challenge. It didn't get much attention, but I'd like to bring it back up now that there are more people. If you think you're a god at Don't Starve, or if you claim it's got too easy, try my challenge.

Also, don't be shy to upload the series, I'll definitely watch ;)

Rules:

No berry farming

No meat effigies

No bee boxes

No farms

No amulets

No football helmets

No logsuits

It seems too pointlessly difficult. Even the best players couldn't survive because this challenge takes away the most basic survival aspects of the game. To be honest, this doesn't sound that fun at all. 

No berry farming

No meat effigies

No bee boxes

No farms

No amulets

No football helmets

No logsuits

90% of this list is really not that much of an issue for Wigfrid.. Maybe you should ban her in the rules if you want to keep this hard :o

Archived