Help, I'm still freezing!

Hi!

I'm playing don't starve right now and I'm freaking out. It is winter and was in the beginning of the freezing process so obviously I made a nice and big fire. I stood by the fire expecting to get warm again, but it just got worse and now I'm like a few seconds away from dying. Why am I not getting warm? This never happened to me before and I play don't starve a lot.

can you explain more the details?

It seems my fire just went nuts... I died and got resurrected and now my fire works as normal again. So my problem is solved but it was still really weird. I was at day 28 playing the reign of giants DLC with some mods, maybe a mod did something to my winter or my fire or something...

I had the same thing happen to me last night while playing... Not to the extent you had but fire was barely warming me up, thermal stone only got to yellow. I moved to my winter hunting area and seemed to fix it. Before that, I saved and quit then restarted but that didn't work. Change of scenery.... Who'd of thunk that??

Archived