Did I miss out on Webber?

So I found Webber's skull in one of my saves, but then I died before I could bury it. Now several games and many dead spiders later I have not come across another skull. Did I miss my chance to unlock him? Does his skull only spawn once even though I never had a chance to perform the burial? That would really stink. :(

Actually, a question- is it the spiders that drop the skull, or is it when you take down a nest?

So I found Webber's skull in one of my saves, but then I died before I could bury it. Now several games and many dead spiders later I have not come across another skull. Did I miss my chance to unlock him? Does his skull only spawn once even though I never had a chance to perform the burial? That would really stink. :(

Actually, a question- is it the spiders that drop the skull, or is it when you take down a nest?

You didn't missed out on him when i reinstalled the game i couldn't bury him on the first time i found him, than i found him a few more games later. As for the skull it only spawns from spiders.

I'm not sure if it only spawns with Tier 3 nests or any nest at all... but I know that I missed it once, and then on a new save, I found it after burning down the Queens Gathering. So you definitely didn't miss your chance! Just not sure when the next chance will be.

Archived