Horrible Suggestions Thread

Spinorex

22 members have voted

1. 1. How bad is this thread in itself?

• Meh, not that bad.
    • Why did you make this?
    • Wow this is pretty bad.
    • This thread is disgusting.
    • YOU ARE AN ABOMINATION FOR MAKING THIS THREAD.
    • No.

Let's put a real money auction house in DS. And nazi zombies. And terrible driving sequences. And when you rescue an animal they want to mate with you and you HAVE to watch it. Let's not forget to monetize off DST with a monthly subscription fee. And let the online game only use the universe but be a completely different game. And make character pack dlcs starring YouTube personalities like Pewdiepie(**** and dildo jokes sold seperately). And last but not least, every five seconds ingame an ad plays that cannot be skipped but doesn't pause the game either.

And because having all this once isn't enough, Jay Wilson doubled them.

Let's put a real money auction house in DS. And nazi zombies. And terrible driving sequences. And when you rescue an animal they want to mate with you and you HAVE to watch it. Let's not forget to monetize off DST with a monthly subscription fee. And let the online game only use the universe but be a completely different game. And make character pack dlcs starring YouTube personalities like Pewdiepie(**** and dildo jokes sold seperately). And last but not least, every five seconds ingame an ad plays that cannot be skipped but doesn't pause the game either.

And because having all this once isn't enough, Jay Wilson doubled them.

Calm down, ****.

I wish men would just say what they mean and mean what they say Ā -_-

Ā 

Oh wait this is for horrible suggestions you say? Opps, guess that will have to wait for the smart suggestions threadĀ 

We should make a Good Suggestions Thread.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I lie.

Yes I replied you sir are smart. Ā I didn't call you a guy? I called Spinorex a sir, unless....he is you Ā o_O

I am not Spinorex.

(And i know you didnt call me a guy)

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

WHAT?! I never lie! How dare you accuse me of such a heinous act!

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I lied.

I have a recording to prove it.

Archived