Mosling killing strategy

I've been enjoying the DLC so far, but I've hit just one minor snag. I was able to kill Deerclops (Barely) and the Goose/Moose, but I find that the Moslings are far more difficult. I can dodge their attacks and try to attack them, but the others usually bum rush me and tear through my armor and health pretty damn fast.

Simple question, what's a good way to kill them off? I figured that I should ask rather then complain about it.

If you want to kill them by yourself, it's more a ''dodge their tornado and hit them when they are stunned'' kind of fight. It's long and tedious, but it's doable. Usually, you won't be able to place more than 1 or 2 hits on a mosling before the others try to ram into you. Sometimes, you won't be able to land a single hit (unless you don't care about taking some hits yourself).

However, depending on the character you are playing, getting some help from pigs/spiders should make things much easier. As Webber I hired like 5-6 spider after killing 2 moslings myself and it was more than enough to finish the others. I was using a spear, which made things even longer. If you have a stronger weapons, it should be even easier!

Archived