Weapons?Co-op? OR creatures like a horse to ride on????

I Personally like Don't Starve but can't we add the following things:

[Transportation]Taming Creatures to ride on. I would really like to mount that animal thats looks like a buffalo in the game (its white and its where u get manure from)

[MultiPlayer]can't we add co-op I would really like to slay em' pigs with my cous how about that?

[Weapons]Getting swords or any kinda magical fightin' item from tribes that we are not allies with!!

[Tribe]Other tribes other than the pigs!!

[structures]Can we like have a shack selling stuff on the island!!but can be kinda rare!!

If u wish add the following things I cant force u and I will not become sad if u disagree I just want u to think about it.:)

Edited by LandLord

Co-op/mp online would be a very nice addition to the game. If this company wants to get more buyers for this game, then get this feature in the game :)

You could think of maybe a different gametype like raiding/defending each others camps. Or just to survive with a buddy would be very awesome.

I would pay more money for this game.

[Transportation]Taming Creatures to ride on.

Agreed. Maybe you could make some suggestions? Beefalo and tallbirds are the most commonly suggested mounts.

[MultiPlayer]can't we add co-op I would really like to slay em' pigs with my cous how about that?

Hold onto your dreams... :)

[Weapons]Guns and mines that blow up.

Good news, we have mines... bee mines. They don't so much "explode" as they release bees that chase/sting enemies. As for guns... this is an unpopular idea. I should know, as I suggested the flint-lock rifle a while back. ;)

[People]Add a tribe of people to guide them and make them help us.

Well there are the pig men, and Sooner or later there may be another tribe... the munkies. I don't mind these, but I certainly wouldn't want other humans to appear in the game. I prefer my solitude. :)

I should know, as I suggested the flint-lock rifle a while back.

that might be interesting actually... could be risky to use it since ya never know if it will blow up in your face instead of firing properly hehe can just see wilson standing there looking confused with soot all over his face and a trail of smoke coming off his hair and beard lol

that might be interesting actually... could be risky to use it since ya never know if it will blow up in your face instead of firing properly hehe can just see wilson standing there looking confused with soot all over his face and a trail of smoke coming off his hair and beard lol

Hmmm. That wasn't one of the drawbacks I suggested at the time, but it's certainly possible if you misjudge how much gunpowder you need. However when I suggested the idea the key drawbacks I proposed were:

1) Multi-Slot Item - The player needs to equip the flint-lock rifle (Hand slot), and load it using the gunpowder horn (1 inventory slot/% of uses) and then load a lead ball (1 inventory slot/stacked x40). So three slots for 1 weapon.

2) Slow Reload - In short, the flint-lock rifle is lethal (one-shot kill), but once fired it takes multiple clicks and animations to reload, making it terribly inefficient in multi-enemy combat situations.

3) Loud - Firing it spooks all animals in the area (i.e. rabbits).

So, really it's best used to either hunt one creature... or fire it and then switch to another weapon.

this is like the list of all the things that were asked for minecraft to do

they are the most boring generic suggestions to a game

"can we get mounts!!"

"we need coop!!"

this isn't world of warcraft man, its a singleplayer survival game