Wolfram [a work in progress]

saturn333

Only on the sides would be fine :grin: the whole hair would make him really old i guess

Greying sides would look really cool, and it would also help distinguish him from Wolfgang.  If you could do it without too much trouble I'd love to see it!

I can make them rolled these are only the sleeves of wilson for having something in place ^^ didnt know what to do with the back, going to play with that, and I m a girl, bro :D 

How far is the coding :D dont want to slow the whole project haha

I played him a couple hours before I went to sleep.  He's rad!  :excitement:

I have the quotes finished.  

And @chromiumboy is right, do the art at your pace.   :encouragement:

I guess to get feedback on everything is more important than finishing fast here but I hope it can be ready today or tomorrow :D

The only other art aspects of Wolfram that I can think of would be the character portrait and his map icon.  If I'm forgetting something let me know!

Would you be able to do the map icon @Vivalavie ?

I have not figured out what to do about his character portrait yet.  I have messaged a couple artists on DeviantArt but don't have anything set up.

So strange...  The mod is all finished and great!  but I cannot upload it to the forums here.  Whenever I do I just get locked into a white screen until I close Chrome.

Wolfram is loaded up on the Steam Workshop though.

Archived