Save cutom world preferences

Hello to all the users in the forum.

I think that should be great if we could save the custom world preferences and load the saved world from the preset window.

May also be good if we could be able to share our saved custom world with our friends.

What do you think about?

Moreover, with the introduction of Reign of Giants, the options increase and i feel that the possibility to save the custom world become more necessary.

Well it's not really necessary because the default game is already very good and no need to save presets because they are used once each time you create a new game so I don't see what the importance they have:It's my opinion .I play default,like a lot of people we don't need to change anything ! Thanks for your suggestion anyway :)

Yes, i know that unfortunately the world is full of people that barely explore an half of the potantialities of the games they bought. For the people that only play default the option to customize the world itself is useless. Obviously only the people who play custom worlds would save the custom worlds preferences...

Well it's not really necessary because the default game is already very good and no need to save presets because they are used once each time you create a new game so I don't see what the importance they have:It's my opinion .I play default,like a lot of people we don't need to change anything ! Thanks for your suggestion anyway :-)

Is this a parody of someone else or are you being sarcastic?

Anyway, OP, I think that is a great suggestion.  It can be very tedious going into the customization screen and making all the changes you want every time you start a new world.

P.S. Cave options would be nice too!

This would save the rest of us who do not use default all of the time some headache. If you could save up to 5 or 10 defaults for a custom world, that would rock. A world randomiser would be pretty sweet to throw in too, to go along with it.

Archived