How to deal with Moslings

Ok so I did all this wonderful planning and prep to take down the Moose, I use a pan flute to knock him out then miss once with the old bell and hit 2 of the other times. I enter direct combat with the Moose and manage to kill him but then his little children turn into whirlwinds and drain my health from about full to 0 in a log suit and football helmet in a matter of seconds... I respawn and try to kill them one on one and ONE mosling easily takes me down despite I'm fairly sure I hit it enough times to kill it. So my question is how the bloody hell do you deal with these things.

Their attack hurts like hell, so I used pigs. While they fight pigs, they stop from time to time stunned, thats time to hit. Moslings managed to trash about 6 pigs, but by that time they lost nearly all their health, so it wasn't very hard to finish them off. One on one its very hard though without walking cane and roads to dodge their whirlwind charge.

Since they typically spawn near your base, you should probably consider making a houndius shootius. That's how I deal with them. 

Edit: if you don't know hot to get houndius shootius then you should do the following. Use a walking cane to run away from their hurricane attack, then proceed to stomp them while they're dizzy.

How would putting everything to sleep then blowing all the babies up with gunpowder sound? Do you think that could work, I usually get at least one mandrake before I even attempt to fight a giant, its kind of my OH GOD EVERYTHING'S GONE WRONG button.

Their attack hurts like hell, so I used pigs. While they fight pigs, they stop from time to time stunned, thats time to hit. Moslings managed to trash about 6 pigs, but by that time they lost nearly all their health, so it wasn't very hard to finish them off. One on one its very hard though without walking cane and roads to dodge their whirlwind charge.

Use Spiders Also

I usually leave them alone and have the other giants come along and stomp them dead. Or get some roaming treeguards to do the dirty work. If worse comes to worse I separate them into smaller numbers and have my pig army kill them one at a time. Especially when they start chowing down on stuff within my base.

Archived