Chrome version

I know this is probably the wrong place to put this and it's also probably not for the forums to see, but I couldn't find a technical difficulties subforum and I tried emailing my problem to the support email but have got no reply yet.

I read the page on the chrome version being retired which I used to play. Wanting to play don't starve again I now can't unless I use the standalone version. Actually I would like to use the steam integrated version instead but out of the 4 keys I got from the humble bundle widget, I gave away both my steam keys and played on the chrome version instead.

I still have one unredeemed code for chrome and obviously my key that's used for chrome already. Surely with either of these I can get transferred to the steam version?

I won't give the keys out in this topic just hoping to speak to admin or something or get my email noticed.

Thanks

No you don't understand. It says on the chrome retired page that you can transfer the chrome version over to steam. Also that I have an unused code that was part of my bundle of 4, not given to me and that surely counts for a free game, but I can't use it cause it's a chrome code.. Come on, don't be a troll, next time read a post more carefully.

Be civil, please.

@Neat I called for a mod to help, they should be here soon. I don't remember which support email you can email them details at (derp, I missed reading that), but I'm sure you can change that key for a steam one. Let's just wait. :-)

Thanks for that JoeW!

I got the same details I sent in an email and put them in a ticket at kleisupport.desk.com. Those are my 2 chrome keys and the email humble bundle sent to me confirming my purchase. 

Really nice when people are helpful like that, I appreciate it :)

Archived