Sign in to follow this  
kraken121

Secrets [sneak peek pics]

kraken121    398

This is the place that I will post sneak peeks of the upcoming updates ;)

So, let me start off with these...

2014_05_08_00002.jpg

2014_05_08_00006.jpg

2014_05_08_00013.jpg

2014_05_08_00019.jpg

2014_05_08_00023.jpg

• Like 3

Alice    17

The UI looks pretty neat. The first couple of screen shots look like a underdark sorta world.Or at least that's what I first thought of when I saw it.

kraken121    398

The UI looks pretty neat. The first couple of screen shots look like a underdark sorta world.Or at least that's what I first thought of when I saw it.

not underdark (yet ;) ) , we are using a specific color cube to make it look like you are in a lava cavern, the screen shots do not do it justice IMO :p

Alice    17

not underdark (yet ;) ) , we are using a specific color cube to make it look like you are in a lava cavern, the screen shots do not do it justice IMO :razz:

Ok, so the whole not yet on Underdark just blew my whole mind. Drow have to be one of my most favorite things about the whole DnD setting. The fact that people keep mentioning things and you guys keep saying not yet is really making this thing look really massive as a mod. I'm shocked you guys are going to be adding so much. Also the lava caverns look like it now the more I look at it closely. Sounds like that will be a pretty cool place to explore. (Also as a side not any chance we are getting a drow character to play as?)

kraken121    398

Ok, so the whole not yet on Underdark just blew my whole mind. Drow have to be one of my most favorite things about the whole DnD setting. The fact that people keep mentioning things and you guys keep saying not yet is really making this thing look really massive as a mod. I'm shocked you guys are going to be adding so much. Also the lava caverns look like it now the more I look at it closely. Sounds like that will be a pretty cool place to explore. (Also as a side not any chance we are getting a drow character to play as?)

[secrets] I should title this thread "secrets from Alice" :p

Alice    17

[secrets] I should title this thread "secrets from Alice" :razz:

Your secrets are gonna drive me insane! ( Look forward to them all though!)

Edited by Alice

kraken121    398

Your secrets are gonna drive me insane! ( Look forward to them all though!)

I will say this though, about the next update.

1. Area - It will be about twice the area of the goblin dungeon

2. Focus - You have already seen the Orcs, there will be another humanoid,the <insert name here>'s that the Orcs are at war with ;) Along with some other creatures.

3. Resources - several new resources will be introduced during the update.

4. Items - Many new items will be introduced as well ;)

5. Characters - hopefully 2 new characters will be added with the next update, maybe 3 ;)

Alice    17

I will say this though, about the next update.

1. Area - It will be about twice the area of the goblin dungeon

2. Focus - You have already seen the Orcs, there will be another humanoid,the <insert name here>'s that the Orcs are at war with ;) Along with some other creatures.

3. Resources - several new resources will be introduced during the update.

4. Items - Many new items will be introduced as well ;)

5. Characters - hopefully 2 new characters will be added with the next update, maybe 3 ;)

Looking forward to it and can't wait!

orian34    534

It's the monk! I know you changed the name!!!

Edit: And why keep 2 boards...i know! it's because you get 10 boards+ 3 and you built the alchemy engine!!! You cannot keep things out of my view!(it's pretty ridiculous)

Edited by orian34

kraken121    398

It's the monk! I know you changed the name!!!

Edit: And why keep 2 boards...i know! it's because you get 10 boards+ 3 and you built the alchemy engine!!! You cannot keep things out of my view!(it's pretty ridiculous)

nope, that is indeed the cleric ;)

simplex    2,609

I guess @simplex will like this, since he seems like be an underwear gnome himself :razz:

Underwear gnome? Ouch.

But yeah, it does look really, really nice. Vivalavie is very talented.

• Like 1

kraken121    398

Underwear gnome? Ouch.

But yeah, it does look really, really nice. Vivalavie is very talented.

yeah, @Vivalavie is very talented, every time I look at the gnome I laugh, @TheDanaAddams and I were having a nice laugh last night about some future contraptions for him.

kraken121    398

Underwear gnome? Ouch.

lol all in jest.

We don't mind others going through our code, the "underwear drawer" is an old inside joke between Death and I, Once I said going through another mods code felt like i was going through their underwear drawer :p

And I could not resist making the South Park reference that forced me to place the gnome sneak peek pic a little earlier than intended ;)

kraken121    398

That's what you get when you deal with a drow using a troll illusion... or was it a troll using drow illusion instead? I forgot.

drow with troll illusion sitting on top of the hill behind a tree ;)