Teleporto from Classic DS to Reign of Giants: How hard would it be?

How hard would it be to put an "Enable Reign of Giants content" button on the character selection screen after entering the teleportato?  There is pleanty of room on the screen for a button.  Would it be possible to use the modding tools to make a mod for this?  I can't believe I'm the only person who wants to take stuff from my old Don't Starve worlds into a Reing of Giants game.

You can't take stuff from an old DS world into a new one via the Teleportato I believe.

Unless it's adventure mode.

Although I would like a button to change the world once you end your save via the Teleportato.

How hard would it be to put an "Enable Reign of Giants content" button on the character selection screen after entering the teleportato?  There is pleanty of room on the screen for a button.  Would it be possible to use the modding tools to make a mod for this?  I can't believe I'm the only person who wants to take stuff from my old Don't Starve worlds into a Reing of Giants game.

Ya, don't think they're going to make this possible.  But if you REALLY want to bring your stuff from a particularly awesome world (I'm guessing krampus sack and a dozen garden gnomes), heck, just start a new world and spawn the stuff in.  Nobody is going to blame you. 

Archived