How to know what season is coming

I started playing and prepearing for summer becouse I thought that will be the next season but winter came,next time I started prepearing for winter but summer came  :mad-new:  Is there a way to find out what season is coming next?

I started playing and prepearing for summer becouse I thought that will be the next season but winter came,next time I started prepearing for winter but summer came  :mad-new:  Is there a way to find out what season is coming next?

Usually I know what season it is during Maxwell's speech at the beginning of the game. Here are some clues to know is which season you are:

1) In spring, everything is ''greenish''

2) If you get the impression that it's raining 80% of the time, then you are in spring.

3) Bees are red and agressive in spring

4) Rabbit holes are collapsed during spring

5) Birchnut trees are colored (orange/red) during autumn

6) Bees are yellow and passive during autumn

7) Rabbit holes are not collapsed when it's autumn

8) Pay attention to the music when you start doing things like chopping wood, it will tell you immediately in what season you are in (granted, you have to know which song plays during which season, but you will eventually know it)

There are other differences, but with only these you should be fine =)

It's just like real life.

Spring > Summer > Autumn > Winter > Spring

Unless you changed the options.

I think what he meant is ''how to know in which season you start'' in order to prepare for what is coming next. Since he didn't know how to tell if he was in spring or autumn, he prepared for the wrong season.

I think what he meant is ''how to know in which season you start'' in order to prepare for what is coming next. Since he didn't know how to tell if he was in spring or autumn, he prepared for the wrong season.

Ooooooh! My bad!

How about you stop asking a "stupid" question and check in your World Options; on default the game will set your game to start in Autumn OR Spring, that way resulting the next season to be Winter or Summer. If you're in Autumn you'll get the normal sounds when you Work, Fight or Boss fight and the atmosphere will look normal and the Birchtrees will have Yellow, Orange or Red leaves. Foe Spring however, the atmosphere will look kind of bluish and it'll rain a LOT more than any other season. You'll also get the Jazzy music when Work, Fight or Boss fight and finally, the Birchtrees will have Green leaves. If you go to your World Option, yoy can change the starting season, say to Autumn, thenyou'll know you're going to have Winter come next (which is better. Summer is the harshest and starting in Spring will just "Drown" you)

They said they haven't played this game in a long time, be nice.

(I wish we could delete posts for only like 20 seconds after we post them, stupid double post)

How about you stop asking a "stupid" question and check in your World Options; on default the game will set your game to start in Autumn OR Spring, that way resulting the next season to be Winter or Summer. If you're in Autumn you'll get the normal sounds when you Work, Fight or Boss fight and the atmosphere will look normal and the Birchtrees will have Yellow, Orange or Red leaves. Foe Spring however, the atmosphere will look kind of bluish and it'll rain a LOT more than any other season. You'll also get the Jazzy music when Work, Fight or Boss fight and finally, the Birchtrees will have Green leaves. If you go to your World Option, yoy can change the starting season, say to Autumn, thenyou'll know you're going to have Winter come next (which is better. Summer is the harshest and starting in Spring will just "Drown" you)

If the question has been answered, and all you have to say is an insult, just go away. You annoy people.

If the question has been answered, and all you have to say is an insult, just go away. You annoy people.

Gosh, I never look if someone has answred this. I keep doing this! I guess I'll just delete my pointless post then...

Archived