Clockwork King/Queen

I'm thinking it would AMAZING if there were king and queen giants (for chess respectively) that could spawn maybe from some sort of event with the wooden thing. I imagine the king being a giant clockwork Maxwell with the Metal Potato for a head. The Queen would probably be a faceless automaton giant capable of fast speed. I think, while it is a pretty common suggestion, it is one that would add a new level of coolness for Don't Starve. Maybe their drops could be used to build a new crafting machine that adds a clockwork section of building, and you could use these drops to craft minions?

I'm thinking it would AMAZING if there were king and queen giants (for chess respectively) that could spawn maybe from some sort of event with the wooden thing. I imagine the king being a giant clockwork Maxwell with the Metal Potato for a head. The Queen would probably be a faceless automaton giant capable of fast speed. I think, while it is a pretty common suggestion, it is one that would add a new level of coolness for Don't Starve. Maybe their drops could be used to build a new crafting machine that adds a clockwork section of building, and you could use these drops to craft minions?

Wouldn't it be cool if they spawn after we attached everything to the Wooden thing?  They would be like a boss thing we should fight before we could transfer to a new world. 

OR

They could spawn during the full moon. 

Clockworks represent chess pieces. In "game" Maxwell and Wilson are playing Chess, each representing King (Queen if you're using a female character), so the only clockworks we need is Pawns and no Kings nor Queens, cause those are your characters ;)

Clockworks represent chess pieces. In "game" Maxwell and Wilson are playing Chess, each representing King (Queen if you're using a female character), so the only clockworks we need is Pawns and no Kings nor Queens, cause those are your characters ;)

The characters aren't made of clockwork. They ain't part of the same set.

The characters aren't made of clockwork. They ain't part of the same set.

I know, but if you had a two player game, and one had clockworks and the other did, who would you consider kings? It's complex kinda, you won't get it, but sure Klei would so they ain't making no clockwork kings nor queens.

Archived