Dont Starve The Story

immichael2413

IM BAAACK!!!!

My old friends might not be aroun anyore but im back, and i plan to roleplay. for those of you who dont know me or dont remember me, ask around they will tell you i love roleplays and ive havent been on in 5 months. sorry im a very busy person.

Format For Story Application

Name:

Powers:

Backstory:

Looks Like

Weaknesses:

race:

Here is mine, one of my classics

Name: Dexter

Powers: Science (Like wilson!) Fights Good

Backstory: After Being Dumped here, he cant remeber anything of his past life.

Looks Like: Brown Hair Brown eyes Tan with Black Jaket red shirt and Kaki Shorts

Weaknesses: Low Sanity Easily angered

race: Human

Edited by immichael2413

Name:Emma

Race:.......?

Looks: long golden hair, emerald colored eyes,and assassins creed type outfit ,she has cat ears and a tail but hides them

Backstory:someone killed her true love but and a man came up to her and offerd to take her to a place where this had never happened

Powers:can summon fireballs and do anything cat related also she has two daggers she keeps powers secret

Weakness: is light weight so she is easily pushed around and when mad turns evil and will attack any thing,she has a 10 post cool down on her powers

Secrets: maxwell seems familiar and her hair is made of real gold,also she's part cat

Name:Emma

Race:.......?

Looks: long golden hair, emerald colored eyes,and assassins creed type outfit ,she has cat ears and a tail but hides them

Backstory:someone killed her true love but and a man came up to her and offerd to take her to a place where this had never happened

Powers:can summon fireballs and do anything cat related also she has two daggers she keeps powers secret

Weakness: is light weight so she is easily pushed around and when mad turns evil and will attack any thing,she has a 10 post cool down on her powers

Secrets: maxwell seems familiar and her hair is made of real gold,also she's part cat

Accepted, Anyone Else?