help i am new to the game

maxg50

Hey i have a question about the saving and coming back when i try to quit the game it says me that only the last save changes will be saved it's okay the i wait till it's gonna save when it saved i logged off the game when i came back a hour later i thought i could continue from my last save but i could only start a new game not continue is it a bug or it supposed to be like that cuz it's frustrating i had a lot of stuff going on :(

The game saves on dusk and dawn (notice the little popup on the top of the screen that says "saving"), after that you can quit the game and the next time you start, you can continue from the last save point. If you die permanently, you can't keep playing the same game, but you can start a new game on the same map or a completely new one. And DUDE, read your own post before posting it, I had to read it 3 times since it was so hard to make out what you are trying to say.

i get it i am not an american so my english is not that perfect and yes i play on steam.

i know when it saves and if i die i can start only a new game but what i am trying to say that after it saved i got out of the game, a hour later i came back to continue and i couldn't there was no option and it is the second time it is happening to me why is that :(

how do i turn steam cloud on?

Cloud storage should be enabled by default. To check this and change it if it is off, just right-click the game shortcut in steam, click properties, then go to the "Updates" tab. At the bottom it should say something like "enable cloud storage for this game". Make sure the box there has a check mark in it. Also make sure it is set to "keep this game up to date" there so you get all the updates.

But maybe this is a proper glitch? Or maybe this is happening when you get updates, which are quite regular.

I play on steam and have had no problems like this, but that's why it is still in beta, so they can find and eliminate all such problems before release.

If you don't solve the problem by turning on cloud storage, then submit a ticket to Klei. Not to steam/valve, it isn't they problem and they won't help unless it is a specific steam issue, which this isn't it is a game issue.

Good luck and make sure to post back here to let us know how you get on with this problem