3 frog rains in 1 Spring.

Heya everyone. It's the end of Spring in my game and I managed to survive to 3 frog rains. I survived, that's pretty cool, but now I have almost 250 legs and no idea what to do with it. Any suggestions?

By the way, I'd like to say that during the same rain I gathered up to 98 legs. That means, 98 frogs. It's just too much! I barely survived and have to thank my pig village and my tentacles for this.

you would get more legs from the rain = infinite legs = infinite rot + farms = infinite food = never starve :grin:

100th post :grin: im sorry i had too but to relate to the topic you could use the rot and use it on basic farms or other farms  and grow food. Nvm it just adds to this XD

you would get more legs from the rain = infinite legs = infinite rot + farms = infinite food = never starve :grin:

100th post :grin: im sorry i had too but to relate to the topic you could use the rot and use it on basic farms or other farms  and grow food. Nvm it just adds to this XD

Bah... I just need 4 improved farms to never starve, you know. Starving is no longer an isuue in this game. But overheating and freezing as well as avoiding frogs are.

Take all 250 legs down into the caves and run streaking through the bunnyman villages! That's what I'd do. Then when you've had enough fun making the bunnies angry definitely go all Midas on them.

I used to despise "A cold reception" for the frog rain but now I have come to appreciate it in the DLC. I mean who doesn't want free food? Am i right?

Archived