Character History ?

I have some ideas in the history of characters

She likes = Willow fire, the background photo of she is a village being burned ... maybe she killed everyone and is trapped inside the island ,like a punish from Maxwell

Wendy = She always wanted things dead, maybe she killed her sister

and is now stuck on this island ...

Wolfgang = Your clothes reminiscent of a prisoner, maybe that's why he's on the island, was arrested for doing something ... and gained momentum in prison ... and now it's trapped on the island

Maxwell put the characters on an island that could be Hell, or a second "Chance".

This is my idea, thanks for reading

And have a nice day...

Lately I'm started to ask myself: Who are the people we're playing?

I'm sure there will be some sort of background in the future and/or a story which is already written and not implemented. But I'm some sort of a storytelling guy so...

What do we know about them?

Wilson P. Higgsbury, (I would like if the P. stoods for Percival or Pendergast, don't know why I like the sound of this name)

He is a scientist. In my opinion he started to research magical stuff, perhaps to proof that it is nonsense or so. His picture shows him trying to revive a dead bird? I think he looks like and behaves like a Victorian gentleman. (for example how he refers to the scent of flowers)

He tried to summon a demon as a proof for his research, Maxwell. His research about magic is also the soure of his knowledge about the Meat Effigy.

Willow

She is obviously a pyromaniac who, potentially, burnt a whole village. She seems to be quite young (the teddybear) and a bit looney.

Wendy,

This girl is gloomy and morbid. She lost her twin sister (perhaps is responsible?) which is perhaps the reason for her obsession of death related themes. (she likes to kill little things) She has knowledge about magic, she knows about madrakes etc.

I think it is possible, she tried to summon her sister because she want to play with her again. But instead of her sister Maxwell responds to her summoning and she ended on the Island, with Abigails ghost at her side.

Wolfgang,

He is a strongman and could have worked at a funfair or so. He might be a Frenchman because he states that, in his homeland the peaople eat froglegs. He seems to be a little bit less intelligent and he relies on his great physical strenght a lot. In his case a magician from his funfair could have sent him to the Island because he wanted to get rid of him.

NPC

Maxwell, the Demon (I'm not sure couldn't he also be a magician?)

With him the adventure starts, he is the reason for Wilsons transfer to the island. Perhaps he wants to teach him a lesson? You don't get what you want just by using an easy magic spell.

Again it ist to say that I am not a native english speaker so please consider this fact when you share your opinions with me^^ I have no problem in understanding but I haven't the exercise.

Yes I do. I think it is because Wilson is the protagonist of the game and so he has a little attention-bonus in this sort of things. Don't know if the others get full names too, but therefor we could collect some names for the other charakters. Perhaps some of us are lucky and one or two of the names make it into the game.^^

for example

Wolfgang Hommefort, as a pun in relationship to his supposed French origin. (homme fort = strongman)

Edited by MilleniumCount