Catcoons kill each other on site?

Recently got RoG and so far I'm enjoying it. Howwver I have been noticing peculiar thigns that feel not right. One of these things is that catcoons attack each other on the spot. Now I'm not an expert on the social behaviors of both cats and racoons but I doupt if they even see each other it's a fight to the deah. Since I've been hearing catcoons only respawn a limited number of times I would like to see this changed so that they don't end of extinct due to their own anti-socialness.

It should probably stay, or at the very least be tweaked a little bit. Since if the catcoons dont kill each other, they will kill pretty much every small creature (Butterflies, rabbits...) making it very easy meat. They also will (sometimes) vomit supplies often, and this makes it easy to get rot with all the food on the ground. I've had them vomit live rabbits, moleworms, twigs, and i think even flint once.

You can hammer the dens of the catcoons once all of them die, giving you twigs and sometimes one or two morsels. Sometimes even a feather.

Cats, unlike dogs, are considered to be territorial animals. They have very specific behavior centralized around their territory. Only when their environment is secure will some cats develop a relationship with other animals or humans.

Archived