Returning from ruins

These are just some jumbled stream of thoughts I got after returning from ruins:

After exploring the ruins, I found a new set piece. Basically there were nine broken clockworks in the middle of some pilars inside the barracks biome (note: not the entrance). When I came close to the ring, lightning appeared and the broken clockworks became active. Because I was running for my life, and because there were 4 nightmare monsters chasing me, I did not get a screenshot. Sorry about that guys. 

Also, be ware of coming to the surface and go directly to a pig's village. There's a bug that will cause the pigs to become werepigs. 

pps meat on drying rack on surface does not rot during the time in caves 

Second time in the ruins:

Now it is permanent darkness, muhahaha.

post-351731-0-46486200-1397175625_thumb.\

So I guess I'll have to teleportato out of here.Does that mean I can fix the permanent dark bug?

Then, bearger came out and I decided to get myself a warm coat. Sad that chester died :'(

R.I.P.

post-351731-0-20743800-1397175739_thumb.

It's a long command, so I would try again and double-check. Even write it down on paper so you can check more easily (alt-tabbing seems to mess up console commands). The command should definitely work...

Although maybe I could make a mod that just runs the command? Then you could just enable the mod, load up your save, then disable the mod.

TNX @rezecib, you're the best!

So I reset the game hours for autumn, winter, spring and summer like what you did with the seasons and it worked.Maybe I typed "." instead of ":"

Edit: Oh, btw doe that mean I'll have fixed game hour for the seasons ?Since everyday differs by a bit, will I have to write anything such that I'll reproduce the time correctly?

TNX @rezecib, you're the best!

So I reset the game hours for autumn, winter, spring and summer like what you did with the seasons and it worked.Maybe I typed "." instead of ":"

Edit: Oh, btw doe that mean I'll have fixed game hour for the seasons ?Since everyday differs by a bit, will I have to write anything such that I'll reproduce the time correctly?

No, the way it calculates day segments is that each day has a "percent" of the season, and then it interpolates between each season's specified segment lengths. So halfway through each season, the days will have those segments, but then they'll start approaching the other seasons' segments.

Glad it worked!

Archived