summer and spring birds.

I don't see any sense in having another type of bird (except the suggested phoenix), because the ones we have are already kinda (at least for me) useless... Rabbit traps are cheaper and who needs feathers? Blowdarts are not worth building they are way to expensive...

I think the Redbirds could be for summer. Some yellow birds for autumn and some green birds for spring would be nice. And may be the azure feather darts would be freeze darts, autumn bird darts would be the blowdarts and green bird darts in spring could be poison darts may be?

I think the Redbirds could be for summer. Some yellow birds for autumn and some green birds for spring would be nice. And may be the azure feather darts would be freeze darts, autumn bird darts would be the blowdarts and green bird darts in spring could be poison darts may be?

Though no one would use the freeze darts, because an ice staff is a lot more efficient. Same goes for the fire dart compared to the fire staff... :(

You could talk all you like about having more birds, but would there really be much of a point?

The darts we already have are barely used. Blow darts aren't half bad, though, honestly, for going up against a boss enemy. Fire darts don't seem to enfire as well as I'd like or they'd be nice... I blow one at a tier 3 spider nest and nothing happens! (That was a very long time ago though)

Though no one would use the freeze darts, because an ice staff is a lot more efficient. Same goes for the fire dart compared to the fire staff... :(

Nope, they both give out the same anount of fire; the fire darts are only for one use and fire staff takes away sanity. I think freeze/ice darts would work and save you sanity as well as blue gems :)

Nope, they both give out the same anount of fire; the fire darts are only for one use and fire staff takes away sanity. I think freeze/ice darts would work and save you sanity as well as blue gems :)

Hm ok, there are actually guys that use them darts. I always use the staff because I feel like it is much more resource effective.

Let's have a look:

20 fire darts would need:

40 cut reeds (danger of swamps)

20 charcoal (burning down a forest)

20 redbird feathers (you have to catch around 60 [33% chance of dropping feather] of them to get the feathers + the costs of the traps)

They do 1000 damage (50 each)

1 fire staff would need: (yes one, because he can make the same amount of fire as 20 firedart do)

2 nightmare fuel (need to go insane probably)

1 spear

1 red gem (may be a bit tricky to obtain)

Drains 20 sanity (1 per use)

In my opinion the 20 sanity you lose is nothing compared to the time and work you use to collect the resources to make the darts. Also if you make 10 normal blowdarts and use the fire staff additionally, the cost will be lower and the damage out put is the same, as the blowdarts do the double damage (100) of the fire blowdarts.

Archived