Increase the range on Glommer's sanity aura

The amount of sanity Glommer gives now is fine, being about as effective as a Tam. But the range at which he gives the sanity is just really short, you have to be hugging the thing to get any decent amount of sanity out of him. Standing just a few feet away from him or walking doesn't give any sanity at all.

While I'm not against hugging Glommer, this really doesn't make Glommer that useful if you need to spend an entire day standing on top of him to actually make use of him. It was okay when he gave 25 sanity per min, but it's just impractical right now. The range should be increased so it covers more distance, and the amount given should spread out farther. Just giving a small amount of it as long as he's following would probably be fine, then making it increase when you get closer to him.

Well, it is a sanity source without any backdraws, I don't think it needs much more.

But in the state he's in I'd rather just harvest him for old bells and wear a tam. If giving sanity is the only thing Glommer is going to do while alive (Or spitting out goop), then he should at least be practical at it.

If it was up to me a might have a larger sanity aura but not as much per minute.

Not gonna matter to me that much if it stays as is, but it would make glommer more useful.

I think he should give sanity as long as he is following you (rather than how close you are), but a min and maximum amount based on distance.

Archived