Yellow hounds for spring?

We have blue hounds for winter, red hounds for summer, all normal hounds for autumn, but how about spring? Why doesn't that have a specific hound type? I think lightning hounds should be a thing and they would have a chance to drop a yellow gem. This is just a simple idea, nothing much. Please, can you add that, devs?

I think it's enough with those hounds we have, it'd be way cooler if they added a new threat and not just "reskins" of already existing ones.

Btw, you say they drop a yellow gem, but you need to go to the ruins to use it? That's just stupid imo.

I think it's enough with those hounds we have, it'd be way cooler if they added a new threat and not just "reskins" of already existing ones.

Btw, you say they drop a yellow gem, but you need to go to the ruins to use it? That's just stupid imo.

Well, at least you'll be ready for the ruins with the yellow gems! Just because the item is for the ruin recipes doesn't mean you can't have the materials/items be gotten from the top!

Well, at least you'll be ready for the ruins with the yellow gems! Just because the item is for the ruin recipes doesn't mean you can't have the materials/items be gotten from the top!

Still doesn't really make sense to me.

Anyways, of course it'd be cool if they added a "new" type of hound, but I would prefer other new types of threats/monsters/animals! ;)

Still doesn't really make sense to me.

Anyways, of course it'd be cool if they added a "new" type of hound, but I would prefer other new types of threats/monsters/animals! ;)

Yeah, but I really want the yellow hound because it would match with the seasons!

Yeah, but I really want the yellow hound because it would match with the seasons!

Why not scrap the hounds except for summer, and make a new threat coming in every other season? Just thinking outside the box... ;)

Why not scrap the hounds except for summer, and make a new threat coming in every other season? Just thinking outside the box... ;)

For spring I consider as a threat the frog rain. If you are not well prepared it's way harder than dealing with hounds ;)

But yellow hounds were something I thought about too... Maybe instead of dropping a yellow gem they may drop some kind of electric thing that may be used to craft the lightning rod and something to summon thunders :)

How about a black decay doggy?

Upon death it would release a yucky cloud that rots any food it touches and rots the food in the player inventory if the player walks through it.

Oh man I would love that so much. Hounds need to have more of a threat outside "-2 healing salves, maybe". Maybe Blue Hounds could freeze some of your buildings too.

Only problem, the regular Hounds are already black.

Archived