All giant drops to give off light ?

People are complaining about the giant drops. I myself only played with the eyebrella as Weber and I can tell you it would be phenomenally useful if the eyebrella gave off light. Weber is already pretty hard to keep sane on a cave, when it  rains it is downright impossible, I need hands for the umbrella and then my miners hat doesn't protect me enough from the cave + rain sanity debuff. If the eyebrella had a luminous eye, then I could use a decent sanity protecting hat.

The Goose/ gosse drop could have electrical based light, the firefly would have a fire based light,  the eyebrella could have a kind of "northern lights" light and the autumn giant drop could have some other reason to shine... A portable light source like that would help make the items more useful :)

I myself only played with the eyebrella as Weber and I can tell you it would be phenomenally useful if the eyebrella gave off light. Weber is already pretty hard to keep sane on a cave, when it  rains it is downright impossible,

I like this idea.  Make the eyebrella be refueled like the miner hat, so rather than degrading with use, it's basically a water protecting lantern.  Also gives some reason for the eye on top, since right now the eye is kind of wtf?  Might need to require another very rare drop though, to balance the fact it's an unlimited umbreall in any case?  Moose feather+deerclops eye?

Archived