The new giants don't looks scary

Will they be scarier and be kinda more threatening then just kiting.id rather not get mauled by a derpy Goose or cute dragonfly when it's not mad and will there be more useful drops?

Sees dragonfly first time"it's so cute I should go over"5 second later Wilson's either dead or burnt

Nothing looks scary in this game. The Spider Queen is adorable, the Ancient beast is cute, the Deerclops is comical...

The game style is not scary, is more like quirky / adorable with a dark twist. Like Nightmare Before Christmas.

Nothing looks scary in this game. The Spider Queen is adorable, the Ancient beast is cute, the Deerclops is comical...

The game style is not scary, is more like quirky / adorable with a dark twist. Like Nightmare Before Christmas.

This guy.

EDIT: It's basically 'Looks can be deceiving' with this game. 

post-223117-0-18909900-1396578371.png

"Daww, look at the little rolly ball thing!  It's so - ahh!  AHHH!  IT'S LATCHING ONTO MY FACE!  IT'S SUCKING OUT THE CONTENTS OF MY STOMACH WITH ITS TONGUE!  AUGGHHHH!  AUHHGG!  AAHHHHHHHHGLUBGLURG"

I know they don't have to look scary to be dangerous but still getting killed by something's derpy is sad

Things are only scary if you see them for the first time

I know they don't have to look scary to be dangerous but still getting killed by something's derpy is sad

Things are only scary if you see them for the first time

Getting killed by something derpy is adorable though.

My first reaction to slurper: "Aww look its so cute, but maybe i should be careful, AHH WHY IS IT FOLLOWING ME, GET OFF OF ME, NOOO MY HUNGER"

This guy.

EDIT: It's basically 'Looks can be deceiving' with this game. 

attachicon.gifSlurper.png

"Daww, look at the little rolly ball thing!  It's so - ahh!  AHHH!  IT'S LATCHING ONTO MY FACE!  IT'S SUCKING OUT THE CONTENTS OF MY STOMACH WITH ITS TONGUE!  AUGGHHHH!  AUHHGG!  AAHHHHHHHHGLUBGLURG"

Pretty much. The slurper is really disturbing if you think about it too much.... (which i just did...)

Another accidental double post....forgot to edit this into the other post again, sorry

I know that feeling, mine is deadly too :(

As much as I'd like to agree, I'm pretty sure it was the opposite in reality for me. But I only figured as much years down the track when I recollected how much of an a$$hat I was to her (and still laughed >_> ). 

Dunno, pretty sure if I'd been her and gone to an all-girls school, I would have been a monster myself.

Annnnnddd BACK ON TOPIC.  

Archived