Suggestion about Webber, spiders and web.

Hi! Webber is really cool character, but in my opinion he's underpowered:

1. His silk beard grow to slowly and gives only 6 silk in 16 days. Webber's beard should delays freezing during winter like Wilson beard.

2. Webber's spiders attacking glommer, chester, small birds... That's annoying.

3. After battle spiders eat all meat instantly and it's impossible to collect all meat from for example Koalefant.

4. Webber can't friend with spider during day becouse they don't react when he walking on web.

Suggestion:

1. Make beard grow faster or give more silk + Cold resistance.

2. Fix spiders don't attack chester, glommer...

3. Fix spiders and their meat eat (increased speed or something...).

4. When Webber walking on web, spiders should react.

5. Make tool, machine or device to remove or replace web from cocoon region. (Maybe Webber special item) :)

Sorry, for my english. xd

Yep, I agree, made a tread about it as well...

About your points :

1. I think it already has cold resistance, but maybe it should grow a little faster and have a little less cold resistance.

2. Yes please.

3. Yes please, it's so annoying and makes me not want to have spiders following around, which is his only good buff

4. I don't know, I like the fact that you can only have them follow at dawn or night. Maybe what could happen is that when you walk as webber at night on the spiders web, ALL of the spiders come out of the den to investigate, This would allow you to better befriend yellow spiders. Right now you can hit the spider den in the day, all of the spiders will attact you but quickly giving 1 meat to one of the will befriend them all which is wierd.

5.Maybe instead of having a tool to relocate spider dens, you could, as webber, put silk on a spider's nest to make it evolve faster ? Like if you place 4 silk it goes from level 1 to level 2 and then 6 silk it goes from level 2 to level 3.

Archived