Humble Store

Hmm, we won't be able to find out until we can track down and retrieve your account info.

Could I get you to contact us directly at livesupport@kleientertainment.com with your transaction ID (it starts with an X) and the email address you used to purchase the game?

Hmm, we won't be able to find out until we can track down and retrieve your account info.

Could I get you to contact us directly at livesupport@kleientertainment.com with your transaction ID (it starts with an X) and the email address you used to purchase the game?

but a friend of mine made ​​the purchase as a gift 

The Picture you posted at the Beginning is not the early access...

Look for yourself: http://dontstarvegame.com/blog/landing/buynow.html

cn7vyznqxsk7rrskb.jpg

Check your Humble Library.

i guess you have another Dont Starve entry?

Thanks a lot, but when I bought Don't Starve, I bought it with soundtrack, this year I bought RoG the first time that was released, then when the official wedsite had a change and added the RoG, my Humble Library changed like if I have bought DS + RoG, Yesterday I report that, then I refreshed my Humble Library and my Sountrack is back :)

post-236059-0-98763300-1396621204_thumb.

something to add to this, how would i go about getting the dlc on humble bundle if i purchased on steam ? as sometimes i like to play without steam.

When you buy on Steam, you never can play on Stand-Alone, When you buy the game for the offial website www.dontstarvegame.com (Humble) you will get the Stand-Alone and the key ( you can use the key for the Stand-Alone and Steam too)

When you buy on Steam, you never can play on Stand-Alone, When you buy the game for the offial website www.dontstarvegame.com (Humble) you will get the Stand-Alone and the key ( you can use the key for the Stand-Alone and Steam too)

but when i bought my copy of don't starve on steam, then put my key into humblebudnle and have the drm-free copy of fdont starve, so thats what brought me to aske how id go about getting the dlc on humblebundle too with my key

Archived