Pigs love hats

Wow, I actually tried to make a mod with that exact title:  "Pigs Love Hats".  Sadly discovered I was terrible at coding.    Effect: the durability of hats should not go down when pigs wear them.  I really want to give my pig villagers all hats that they'll wear permanently.  It doesn't seem like it should be that hard to code (though it was for me!)

I like the idea, but I just think that there are more important things that could be added.

Important? Besides bug fixes and promised DLC stuff (and hinted), I don't think the game is lacking anything. There are some other nice things like depth worm tunning, but its not really important. And the game can't be all murder and hunger, its secretly about dapper-ness too!

Important? Besides bug fixes and promised DLC stuff (and hinted), I don't think the game is lacking anything. There are some other nice things like depth worm tunning, but its not really important. And the game can't be all murder and hunger, its secretly about dapper-ness too!

There's plenty of things this game lacks. Such as a late-game challenge. Or more advanced world settings. 

It can't be that hard to make. They already have most of the work done, since pigs pick up food, can wear hats, and can do a little dance. All the have to do is make it so that when they pick up a hat, they put on that hat. If they put it on, it shows the animation.

It can't be that hard to make. They already have most of the work done, since pigs pick up food, can wear hats, and can do a little dance. All the have to do is make it so that when they pick up a hat, they put on that hat. If they put it on, it shows the animation.

As a programmer, I can say that it should be relatively easy. Though stopping the hat wear out thing would be weird.

There's plenty of things this game lacks. Such as a late-game challenge. Or more advanced world settings. 

Plenty? Late-game challenge would be nice, but there is still self made challenges and mods. And no, advanced world settings are not lacking.

Archived