Deerclops hat

What if there were hats/masks to show off victories from defeating giants? They could provide benefits for that season. For example, with a deerclops eyeball you could make a deerclops head, which has amazing winter protection. Or the loot from a summer giant would allow you to make a hat that helped you stay cold. Also, to make sure that loot can't get burned by accident, maybe there could be a mechanic similar to the ancient guardian's drops mainly being found inside of a generated chest. The spider queen already has a spider hat drop, but maybe other bosses than seasonal giants could as well.

Is the slurper not good enough for you? Now you want more ridiculous hats  :razz: ?

I think there is already boss items in the works, however I think the final decisions have already been made. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a hat coming soon.

Idea: Bosshat

Tier: Thulecite-Thingy

Requires: Enchanted Log, Spider Hat, Guardian Horn, Deerclops Eyeball

It would give you Spider-Taming abilities, Lots of armor (Like a treeguard), Extra damage (Guardian), Increased screen size (Deerclops Eyeball)

That would be epic.

Archived