[Feedback] Infinite Gold for twigs and silk (or grass)... it's too good.

Since a picture paints a thousand words and all that, take a quick gander here and tell me what's wrong with this image:

post-2477-13764589534872_thumb.jpg

Yeah. For a couple Spider Nests' worth of Silk, you can have enough Gold Nuggets (50) to make 8 Full Sets of Gold Tools. Yes, that's right, 8 Axes, 8 Picks, and 8 Shovels... all for 20 Silk and 15 Twigs.

It goes like this:

1) Make 1-5 Bird Traps, however many you want/have the Silk for. Place them at the Pig King's feet.

2) Once in a while, get the Morsels and Feathers out of the traps.

3) Since you're standing RIGHT THERE anyway, give the King all your Morsels.

4) Scoop up the Gold and place it in the convenient, nearby chest (see the 120+ gold I've collected this way in less than 60 Days).

You can do the same thing without the Silk if the Pig King happens to be anywhere near some Bunny Holes. Trap all the holes you can - which only takes Grass and Twigs - and bring the Morsels back to the King occasionally. It's more leg work and time, but... Grass and Twigs (both infinitely renewable) for Gold? That seems too good.

So is the 2.5:1 Gold to Silk ratio of the Bird Trap method.

I'm hoping this will be addressed somewhat with the latest patch where you seem to be able to catch live birds, but if not, I'm hoping you'll at least consider looking into this. It's one of the many things that makes the current "end game" (such as it is) such a breeze. Personally, I'm hoping Krampus will turn my current good idea of storing that much Gold in a single chest by the Pig King into a terrible one... or at least force me to make some Bee Mines or set up Guard Smallbirds or something.

My suggestion: have the Pig King get greedy after a while. Pick a number of Morsels (12? 20? 24?) and after that, he'll start demanding bigger hunks of meat in order to pass out any gold. Once the threshold is met, have the King make his "nuh UH!" face and have your character say something like, "Looks like he wants something bigger..."

With this change (or something like it), you could get enough Gold with Morsels to get started on "the Gold tier", but if you wanted to continue getting easy Gold, you'd have to start ponying up Monster Meat or standard Meat or even Tallbird Eggs, all of which are much harder to come by.

That's all I got. Looking forward to the next update!