If I set Boons to Lots will that spawn every single kind?

/\ title

I've been curious for quite a while now but because I've seen 2 - 3 boons that look exacrtly the same I doubt that meana it. Can we have an option in map for Boons that say All which would mean that it would spawn every single kind of Boon there is (blue hound set piece with ice staff, red hound set piece with fire staff, savanna chest trap with fire staff, mushroom circle, multople spider dens near rocks set piece etc)

PS: can you build and edit one and can you make one to have a definite spawn in the game?

Most of them are just skeleton's with drops around them and get in the way because they are mixed with the structure and creature ones. I did run into the same skeleton drop types in the same world this update (twigs and grass armor).  I don't know if there is a way to separate boon's into types.

Most of them are just skeleton's with drops around them and get in the way because they are mixed with the structure and creature ones. I did run into the same skeleton drop types in the same world this update (twigs and grass armor).  I don't know if there is a way to separate boon's into types.

Exactly the same! And I think that most boons should drop some more useful stuff and there should be some camps as well, may be in desert you could find an endothermic firepit with a burnt down alchemy engine? The boons should be more creative so it doesn't look as if the skeleton is from a character that was played by a total noob. This is one of the things I really want to change.

Archived