Straw Hat and Pretty Parasom vs. overheating

Overheating in the summer is currently a bit over the top it seems to me. Also because the items to counter it are not that easy to get and to be honest, a bit far-fetched.

I'd fine with the endo-thermic fire and Ice Hat if they'd be the 'endgame' cooling items. But it would be nice if the players have more stuff to help cooling down.

Currently the pretty parasol (and the umbrella), and the straw hat would be excellent candidates for this.

Also, it's a bit stupid that overheating remains a big problem through out dusk and the night.

My 2 cents so far...

The parasol and umbrella (and straw hat I think?) all already delay overheating.  Just like winter clothes delay freezing in winter.   Except in summer you have clothes that will actually cool you down, not just delay overheating.  So actually I find summer better than winter.  But if you don't find any ice before summer, ya, it's going to be hard. 

Also...

...and to be honest, a bit far-fetched.

I can't believe you really just said that in a game where you can be resurrected from a mannequin made of logs stuffed with beef and beard hair....

Archived