Rework Wigfrid's Kill Boost

Now I enjoy using Wigfrid, considering her limits and strengths, but after killing all the eyeplants from a lure plant and realizing that I could use that to basically fully restore my sanity and health, you should probably rework Wigfrid's ability so that the health and sanity boost only occurs against actual threats. It's a bit overpowered to be able to use a lureplant to fully restore your health and sanity with little problem.

• Developer

Good idea. Right now she gains stats from any kill, as you've noticed. It would definitely be a bit truer to his character if she only gained stats from killing something in combat.

Or the amount of sanity/health could be different depending on the size of what you killed. A bee would give 1 sanity, a beefalo would give 10 sanity/ 5 hp and so on. I have no clue if this is possible to program or not though...

Gaining sanity/hp from everything gives a bloodthirsty feel while aggressive threats seems somewhere between noble/righteous (spiders, deerclops, hounds ect...) and refusing to turn down challenges to battle (breeding beefalo, detestable bunnymen that hate meat, walrus hunting parties, ect...). She's another thoroughly interesting character.

• Developer

Or the amount of sanity/health could be different depending on the size of what you killed. A bee would give 1 sanity, a beefalo would give 10 sanity/ 5 hp and so on. I have no clue if this is possible to program or not though...

The sanity/health regen is based on how much damage the target can do per attack.

Archived