I think that in the summer it would best if we had a torch that would give off cold fire like the Endothermic fire and fire pit, because it's really not convenient for the Endothermic fire to have gold in the recipe, plus some worlds don't even have a pig king to renew their gold with, it would like having a regular torch in  winter but vice versa pretty cool !!

I think that in the summer it would best if we had a torch that would give off cold fire like the Endothermic fire and fire pit, because it's really not convenient for the Endothermic fire to have gold in the recipe, plus some worlds don't even have a pig king to renew their gold with, it would like having a regular torch in  winter but vice versa pretty cool !!

The Pig King simply ought to be a guaranteed spawn. There's no reason that he shouldn't appear in every world except to frustrate players (note: I didn't say challenge because I meant frustrate)

Archived