Loving my new racoon cat pet thing that hunts for me ;)

G4MR

I think it's like an alternative to tumbleweed, they jump on two trees and then cough up some random loot.  Got twigs from one and a rabbit from another, it spit up a furball? haha tumbleweed  Going to need a bit more testing to see how it works.

the more you befraind it the better things he gives you

the more you befraind it the better things he gives you

I haven't really noticed a difference. I give it morsels and it coughs up bunnies and moleworms and then rot then a tumbleweed then grass and twigs and more rot. It seems kind of random to me. Also, I've noticed my catcoon gets sort of stuck after I give it 3 morsels. It will just sit there and not move until I get a really long distance away then it will follow me and sit again. 

• Developer

I haven't really noticed a difference. I give it morsels and it coughs up bunnies and moleworms and then rot then a tumbleweed then grass and twigs and more rot. It seems kind of random to me. Also, I've noticed my catcoon gets sort of stuck after I give it 3 morsels. It will just sit there and not move until I get a really long distance away then it will follow me and sit again. 

There are some bugs with the Catcoon getting into a bad state where it won't respond. We're looking into those issues.

As for the things that it can hack up: it's not tuned yet so you won't be able to tell very well, but the idea is that the Catcoon is basically a slot machine.

Archived