[Suggestion] Pile O' Leaves

It'd be interesting to be able to find piles of leaves in Autumn that you could use to hide like a more effective berry bush hat. Jumping into them would clear aggro of most mobs but could only be used a limited amount of times (perhaps even 1) before they'd be unusable - to offset them being better than the berry bush hat.

They could also have a chance of a mob jumping out of them.

Now of course, Autumn is pretty docile right now, but this assuming something was added to make my suggestion worth it....perhaps the leaf piles lasting into winter, I don't know.

It'd be interesting to be able to find piles of leaves in Autumn that you could use to hide like a more effective berry bush hat. Jumping into them would clear aggro of most mobs but could only be used a limited amount of times (perhaps even 1) before they'd be unusable - to offset them being better than the berry bush hat.

They could also have a chance of a mob jumping out of them.

Now of course, Autumn is pretty docile right now, but this assuming something was added to make my suggestion worth it....perhaps the leaf piles lasting into winter, I don't know.

Hey I also suggested leave piles great minds think a like a suppose

This would be cool! An interesting way to avoid predators. Definitely think they'd need to be one-use and pretty limited on the map. Maybe as permanent things that renew each autumn with the fresh "drop", so if you use it in summer you'll have to wait until the next autumn for it to be renewed.

Archived