Rain suit is useless

Just equip a pig umbrella and a football helmet and you won't be wet !

I'm pretty sure football helmet is not covering you from rain, I might be wrong though.

This 10% of rain that goes through pig umbrella is enough to be deadly to WX-78.

Every bit of protection is esential to WX-78, but useless to Maxwell.

The rain coat is amazing, and I play Maxwell. It alone can keep me and my items from getting wet, allows me to attack/work, and not have to keep switching out the umbrella. Not sure why you would tell me its useless when its all I use :(

Does wearing Tam decrease wetness?

My RoG game is not getting well, I barely made a base with nine crockpots and thirty from each plant before winter came, I was so focused on making base, with walls, and everything I forget there is actually world to explore, can someone confirm the fact that wearing Tam is covering you even a bit?

Does wearing Tam decrease wetness?

My RoG game is not getting well, I barely made a base with nine crockpots and thirty from each plant before winter came, I was so focused on making base, with walls, and everything I forget there is actually world to explore, can someone confirm the fact that wearing Tam is covering you even a bit?

It does not.  For a full (unless some are hiding from me) list of water resistant items, check http://dont-starve-game.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Water_Resistant

Wiki is obviously not yet updated though...

The water resistance is as complete as it can be unless, as I said, some code hid from me.  So far those items are also the only ones I've seen that never get wet, which is an indicator of water resistance.

I wrote it for early game, when, personnaly, I don't have tentacle skin. When you have the cane, you have great chances to get this skin, so to make rain suit.

Well, yes. So it should be. These things get more complicated, but do not occupy the most important slot.

And it's convenient because it's the better way to protect from rain while using a backpack, because football helmet don't loose durability, but rain hat does.

This is about style of playing. I almost never use a backpack.

Archived